Monday, November 18, 2013

Megan Van Lith LLM

Hakuna Matata- It means no worries
                              Timone and Pumba, The Lion King duh!


Good Idea who needs a king? No king no king lada da da da daaaa
Idiots! There will be a king!
-But I thought you said....
I will be king! Stick with me and you'll never go hungry Again!
                              Scar/ Hyenas, The Lion King


Well I would...but I'm bolted to the wall!!!
                             The organ, Beauty and the Beast


I'm in the mood...for food
                           Winnie the Pooh


And don't underestimate the importance of body language
                             Ursula, The Little Mermaid


Dig a tunnel, dig dig a tunnel, watch out for the hyena come!
                              Lion King 1 1/2


The force be with you
                           Star Wars


I shall call him squishy and he shall be mind and he shall be my squishy
                           Dory, Finding Nemo


Use the force Luke
                        Star Wars


I am the Awe-some the AWE INSPIRIN' MUSHU!
                         Mushu, Mulan


When will my reflection show who I am inside?
                         Mulan

No comments:

Post a Comment